CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Other possible transmission for Chlamydia?

Views: 66,661
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 87,520

Re: Other possible transmission for Chlamydia?

Hot water will kill chlamydia. The only proven way to contract chlamydia is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. You need to speak to your girlfriend. She is not coming clean to you. It's hard, I know, to wrap your head around the fact that she was unfaithful, but it's your health and your relationship and you need to talk to her about it. Your hot tub theory is grasping at straws. She cheated and you both need to get treated, end of story.

Only you can decide if you want to stay. In my case, *I* was the cheater. I got drunk and cheated ONE time and that was all it took to contract a nasty disease. It was a shameful affair and I feel nothing but remorse over it. I still beat myself up about it. He forgave me, however, and for that, I will be eternally grateful. BUT...I CONFESSED. I told him what happened, because once I knew something was wrong with me, I knew that I could not keep it a secret however much I wanted to. If your girlfriend cares about you, she will tell you. It will be up to you at that point if you are willing to stay.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)