CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vegetarians of note

Tony Isaacs Views: 5,596
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 875,209

Re: Vegetarians of note

No kidding! Tom Cruise and Einstein? Yikes - what would they talk about?

I could swear that I have seen Cruise eat meat a number of times in his films?? Maybe it is his brain that qualifies him as a vegetarian ; )

Just wondering, is there something in meat that provides a tranquilizing effect?

Otherwise how does one explain how excited (if not incensed) so many vegans get whenever I suggest that small well selected servings of organic meat and perhaps a high omega-3 free ranging hen egg or two, are not bad health ideas? Or point out that it is very difficult to get all the proper nutrition you need (such as vitamin B-12) from a strict vegetarian diet without careful supplementation?

Mind you, I am NOT putting down vegans and in fact I recommend pretty much a strict raw fruit and vegetable diet, along with supplementation, when a person is fighting cancer. Otherwise, though, I advocate a diet that closely follows what our ancestors evolved to eat tens of thousands of years ago: plenty of vegetables and fruits, nuts, roots, tubors, AND some free rannging orgainic meat that had not been subject to feedlot practices. Minimum dairy and grains. No soy except fermented. No nuked foods (MW'd), no plastic containers. No tap water. That kind of thing . . . but yeah, it does include some meat, darn my omnivorous hide.

: )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.155 sec, (1)