CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: iodine improves MS

cora Views: 7,315
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 874,928

Re: iodine improves MS

N: Know if that second ebay link is the same pract. that someone posted results with a couple weeks back?

MS Re: First - terrible, terrible what you must be dealing with. These stories infuriate me to no end.

If you do want to give subspace a try, I can only add to Newport's suggestions as follows:

Try to review his posts to better understand how the Scio works - and to better grasp the synergy which is likely necessary between the practioner and client, the huge amount of experience on the part of the practioner this takes (unless you're as astute on the subject as Newport) to have anything in the way of impressive/informative results.

Research SCIO/EXPF - get your head around it. Decide if it's for you. Decide if the type of diagnostic abilities it has are for you. For treatment, only you will know whether it can do what it claims (or the practioner can...).

I as much as called the woman who owns the first ebay link/offer. She is Asian, and seems somewhat new - but your options with her make it worth looking into. Dirt cheap is right. But as you know, often you get what you pay for. With her - she "loads" you up (this is where she loses me - by name and place of birth alone) - and she tells you what she reads. If you "like' what you hear - you can continue for $50.

I have not been on a Scio to this day. Will continue to consider it, but I'd prefer one I can see and smell if at all.

Someone did post a good account/experience trying the Scio the ebay way in another forum (I think it was another). He was so impressed he was compelled to post his results and reccommend the practioner. It could be the one in link 2 from ebay. We'll look for his post for you.

Good luck in your pursuit. I also hope a test with more "pathologically/allopathically accepted" results is available to you. It sounds as though this is the kind of confirmation you look for or need.

What you need most, is a solution. So often we find that the solutions can be discovered before the proof can be provided when we take things into our own hands - but only if we elect to do so wisely and informatively.

Again, good luck. And thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)