CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: List of significant co-infections

MS searcher Views: 7,314
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 874,873

Re: List of significant co-infections

Do you know of any specifically MS patients that have treated these Co- infections and would you be willing to put me in touch with them?

Lyme as a biological agent? its a little too conspirisy theory for me. An intresting fact that might interest you is the VA will pay compensation and provide medical benefits to serviceman who have been diagnosed with MS within 7 years of their discharge. This leads me to believe The US may have had something to do with my illness at some level whether intentional or not. Maybe they discovered a connection after the shots were administered and somehow wanted to set it right. Why else would they be willing to pony up the money or the benefits. Most people are willing to believe our government is out to get us and its even harder to believe that the government is trying to help us. I really don't know.

I believe the co infections you are talking about is a very logical thought and a good direction to follow for MS. The MS experts have said its an immune system illness for years. Yet neurologists continue to head up the research and continue to treat it. I heard one MS expert say one of the most intelligent things. He said (while discussing the immune system) " we got to figure out what the immune system is attacking" Duh, Your just now asking that question? God please help us!! I dont believe the body will just turn on itself (That could be argued by some cancer patients) I do believe the immune system would attack some kind of foriegn invader located near or on the CNS causing the damage. Thats why I am asking about patients that have recovered from MS by treating these co-infections

And another thing saying you need to have my doctor treat me or look on ebay is a cop out response Most of us are hear because they are failing us. We're looking for a cure in here. Be helpful, tell me how I can go about getting an accurate test for Lyme disease. I am not interested whether or not its FDA approved. Where do I go to have a test done? I am interested in an accurate test because these tests our doctors use seem to be inaccurate. I am not looking to burn anyone here. So help us out, point us iin a direction.....

I need to apologize for my heated response.
Please forgive me for the fire I have for MS and finding a possible cure

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)