CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eating fish may lead to morgellons symptoms

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 8,098
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 874,648

Re: Eating fish may lead to morgellons symptoms

Hi. Glad you liked the post. I have been feeling guilty for not posting what my experiences have been. I am more comfortable not saying anything as some of the stuff seems so far out. I do not want to be viewed as making all this up. This is the reason I have stayed away from Western medicine, as I read about people being ridiculed and labeled by doctors when presenting clear symptoms of parasitic disease. Besides I long ago gave up on Western medicine as I have allergies to any Antibiotic I have ever tried, so there is not much it has to offer me anyway, apart from emergency type medical care. Then, too, it looks as if Antibiotics are often failing over time in those with this disease.

I believe that the parasites which people have in this disease exist in groups of more than one type. Therefore I believe they exist in symbiotic relationship to each other. Hence the fish may have harbored a larvae or egg which led to seeing the flying bug. Actually I saw this bug at the very beginning. I believe this particular parasite may have been easier to eradicate with herbs, including some of the standard Western herbal Wormwood preparations. This one now seems to be history. I also feel that since people may have been exposed to eating different types of seafood from different waters the groups of symbiotic parasites could differ from fish to fish and from the area of water from which it was taken. I also feel some people may be picking it up from swallowing infected water, which could be sea water or fresh water. Certainly people living in different parts of the world are catching it.

I am also wondering if something like a bed bug could also be a vector if this doesn't come from the bed bug biting someone who has eaten seafood containing parasites or has caught it from infested waters. Then this newly parasitized bed bug bites someone else who has not eaten fish just prior to outbreak. It makes sense and could even pertain to fleas and lice I expect. I know that it concerns me that we are being exposed to much of this due to the influx into Western countries of people who come from less than hygienic areas. Perhaps someday quarantines will return, if, as it seems, the safety of people can no longer be guaranteed with Antibiotic use alone. Quarantine, as unpopular as it sounds today, may be the next direction governments will be forced to take if disease becomes alarmingly wide spread.

TCM formulas are hard to discuss. If the practioner is any good at all the herbs will be tailored to the symptoms one has. It is not a one type fits all way of looking at illness, as does Western medicine and Western herbalism. I can treat myself (and have) with patent TCM herbals, but frankly the one commonly available for parasites will only help some symptoms but not cure this problem. In addition if a person runs hot inside this formula may not help at all, but could exacerbate symptoms. The formula is very warming, good if you are cold. Still this is not the answer alone, although it may have helped some. It is always best to consult an expert in TCM herbs and acupuncture. I had to go to an expert in my area who knows how to find other herbs to try and knows how to target the area of the presenting body symptoms. Recently my practitioner ordered a special herb, but, as is common in TCM, they often will not divulge what it is. Possibly it could be too strong to try to use without help and without the right combination of other herbs to support it. Currently he is concentrating on my mouth/eyes to get rid of the eggs. Next time it may be my feet, though they are somewhat better with the salve used some time ago. He gave me a fungal powder for my feet and this is drying up some of it. It may only be used on the external areas, but not near the mouth, nose or eyes. Again no name for this formula.

The salve used by the other practioner I do not know much about. It hurts when used and then it is a messy process, with vaseline and tegaderm bandages to keep the air out. It does work though but can scar. I do not mind the scars as I believe that the disease is worse than the scars. The skin in the treated areas has remained well and is not itching. I think because this person used the salve at the beginning that this lessened the extent of the disease, just as the vomiting, the diarrhea and the parasites which were removed early on through the stool helped. It could have been so much worse. There is a book out called Cancer Salves. You may want to look into that for more information.

There is a milder cancer skin cream available without prescription called Curaderm. Very expensive. Extensive research supports it. Site is in the South Pacific islands. I believe Tahoma Clinic in Washington state may also stock this item. I have used this on the surface parasites, itches like crazy and it takes several months while skin peels off. It has helped on the face where scaring is an issue. Also there is a gel called Sunspot ES, not for cancer per se, but I have used it on open lesions on the face. Often bleeds like crazy and burns and I have used it with a q-tip to dig out the bugs. It gets worse for me before it got better, but getting the stuff out helped me. It can take 3-5 months using this gel to dig out the parasites. Not for the faint of heart, any of it. I would then apply the Curaderm after using the Sunspot ES and put the micropore bandage on over the layer of Curaderm. I would do both twice a day, a real time consumer. It can also hurt but did heal up on my face with no scars and no repeat episodes in treated areas. Still all this worked better for me with help of a good herbalist dry up the area both internally and externally. The parasites must be treated and removed systemically, not just externally. Never forget that they are also lodging in the large intestine. I know they most probably are also in the lungs as well as the spleen, liver and kidneys. In the beginning some of the black threads treated on my skin were close to the liver area. Also herbal formulas to help gall bladder function helped me. Again symptoms vary from person to person. I can say that the TCM expert always beats my feeble attempts at self treatment. It is just that I have to balance cost at times, so I have used herbs on my own as well. When I get stuck I seek help. I am gradually getting better, and the brain fog is history too.

In addition to TCM herbs I have found some of the South American herbs from Raintree Nutrition to help my symptoms. These herbs always worked better for me when I balanced them with the TCM formulas which were tailored for my symptoms. I have found Ntense2 and Graviola Max helped me. There is also a parasite formula. Helped me some, but was not enough by itself for me. The fungal formula and the kidney liquid formula also helped other of my symptoms. The person who runs the site has a book out too--The Healing Power of Rainforest Herbs.

Lymph massage can help. My area has some folks with lymph machines. Their treatment is called energy medicine and it does help to move stagnant lymph fluid. I believe that the parasites dam fluid in the lymph system so they can survive. Stagnant fluid becomes cold fluid. Germs and parasites probably need this environment to survive and so probably do cancer cells.

Oxygenating the body may also help. Far Infrared Sauna s with ozone or hyperbaric oxygen. Not so accepted in many countries, but the Germans have good research on this. There are practioners who do this sort of treatment, though research may be necessary to find them. Flood Your Body with Oxygen is an introduction to these ideas (Ed McCabe).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (4)