CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: chlamydia

nicnat Views: 1,742
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 87,479

Re: chlamydia

All i can say to you is what i experienced which may or may not be general symptons, I hope it helps. I definately had an increase in discharge which was very noticable. I had bleeding during the month and during and after sex. The pain I experienced during sex was generally caused by deep penetration and otherwise was ok. I also have pain in my stomach on and off with cramps coming and going, pain under my ribs but most of all a pain which is crippling in my sides and when I get that I honestly cant move, no change of stance will stop it being sitting standing etc but its safer sitting as theres nowhere to fall. I have been advised to go to a GUM clinic by my doctor as she says she thinks I should get more indepth tests done which she says her swabs wont show. I dont understand this because surely they can do anything if not more a GUM clinic can, or am I just being naive?
Anyway I hope Ive been some help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)