CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More information about Gilbert's?

inspiraller Views: 3,930
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 873,497

Re: More information about Gilbert's?

Hi

Actually last year when I did my first Liver Flush I wanted to be very careful so took malic acid supplements 2000mg 3 times a day with water for a month before hand. The day before the flush I drank a glass of freshly juiced apples every 2 hrs. On the day after the flush my stool was a healthy brown for the first time in a couple of years. It stayed that way for a good month as far as I can remember atleast until I started eating more fried and junk foods.

I dont know if this helps but about 6 months ago I had a hair mineral analysis and it showed up high levels of mercury. Also I did a urine DMSA challenge test which also showed up high on mercury and lead. I now know I have to chelate but its just I want to be at my optimum health before beginning any DMSA chelation.

For now Ive been sticking to a protocol of drinking atleast 2 glasses of water 30 mins to 1hr before every time I eat with the malic acid and turmeric. If I come off it for any reason or adjust my diet in anyway my stools go yellowy again. I know for the moment these herbs are maintaining my digestion to its optimum.

Good luck with your program.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)