CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More information about Gilbert's?

xZapx Views: 3,794
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 873,391

Re: More information about Gilbert's?

Thanks for the information! It seems to me that the color is not as dark as it used to be, or in the rare case that someone else forgets to flush, it isn't generally that dark either. I've had a few really light movements recently, which freaked me out. This morning was sort of a mix between the two, not really dark or light. I'm gathering partial bile flow was increased by the malic acid in the very cloudy, unfiltered organic apple juice I started drinking last night.

The stools also don't seem to be as large as before (and they are generally soft-mushy), which led me to think probiotics might be an issue, but generally taking a few upsets me more, and taking one doesn't seem to do too much, so I'm gathering that something else isn't working right.

I have taken turmeric on occasion and it seemed to help sometimes. I don't have malic acid caps, but have considered getting some. I did a HUMAWORM cleanse, and didn't really see a whole lot. However - during the cleanse, the shape/texture/color of my stool really improved. Apparently some of the cleansing herbs kicked things into functioning, but the improvement stopped as soon as it was over. :(

So, I'm still at a loss of what to do, other than it seems to have been worse since my first Liver Flush a few weeks ago, so maybe I shifted stones forward.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)