CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone have experience with candex for candida? help I'm confused.

Brodie Views: 9,345
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 87,101

Re: Does anyone have experience with candex for candida? help I'm confused.

Hi Mary,

I'm wondering if you might be fruit intolerant. I became quite ill a couple of years ago and managed to find a doctor who does the Carroll Test. It is an old test developed at Stanford University by Dr. Carroll that determines what, if anything, a person cannot break down in their system.

I turned out to be diary. My improvement was so noticeable that a friend of mine was checked and she is fruit. The reason I suspect you may be a fruit intolerant is from your mention of both lemon and olive oil being a problem for you. Olives are considered fruit, as are avocados. Anything with citric acid are considered fruits and anything that is preserved or contains that may set you off. There's another acid in that category but I can't remember which.

It's worth a shot. It made a dramatic difference in my life to follow the guidelines I was given, and in the life of my friend. You have to do your own cooking. No store bought pre-made stuff though. If you have questions contact DrZeff@aol.com. He's good and you can do the test by sending a blood sample through the mail if you live far away.

Here's hoping you recover fully and regain optimal health. Best wishes, Brodie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)