CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone have experience with candex for candida? help I'm confused.

barbiec Views: 9,815
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 87,101

Re: Does anyone have experience with candex for candida? help I'm confused.

I have been suffering with candida for the past three years,at least. I did the Colloidal Silver for two months and have gone the last month without. Have added omega 3 fatty acids to my diet (am noticing that my skin is starting to look alot better) took olive leaf extract, oregamax, grapefruit seed extract,Jarrowdolpholis with FOS, caprylic acid and organic coconut oil. Have changed my diet to what you have...no fruits or sugars of any kind and feel SO much better than I have in a LONG time. Stopped the Colloidal Silver one month ago. Infestation almost gone until last week when I added Candigone by Renewlife and Natren Healthy Trinity probiotics (when I read that FOS was no good.)and Gy-Natren. I think it was these probiotics that did the trick. One week with no symptoms. I am going to keep up with these probiotics. Also, be careful of yogurt...grocery store yogurt is mostly JUNK ! I am going to rent a cow and make my own. I am searching online for an excellent yogurt maker. Can't trust some foods because of the Antibiotics (which promotes candida) in them (like farmed fish and animals that aren't allowed to graze like they are supposed to),

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)