CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: went back 2 read

Views: 2,534
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 87,089

Re: went back 2 read

i went back to read the page(looong page) and what was taken was garlic (used powder instead of whole garlic) its a good antioxident ,,,, iam trying to get to the bottom of this my self and have tried everything one way or another from apple juice(tomove stagnent bile, to Bentonite clay to get the backed up toxins out , then the fiber to move it epsoms to open it massaging the area with a massager(which seems to help more then the rest) and stimulates the intestines to get everything moveing,,, i am going to do another treatment for parasites this week and see if this will help i am going to fast 1 day first ( since i use the 1 time coenzyme 3000 ) treatment and sleep on my right side for extra insurance in case i still have parasites in the liver ducts or whatnot,,, im doing it all then use another Bowel Cleanse i hope it works at least i am reaching more knowledge and better health

later jenny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)