CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bloodroot tissue damage pics-warning graphic

Views: 9,686
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 870,071

Re: bloodroot tissue damage pics-warning graphic

I've tried several just to see if they work. Bloodroot helped skin skin cancer lesions I've had in the past, but not my friends BF- it attacked all of his moles when he applied it, and I had thought in the past that it only goes after unhealthy lesions, so I was confused and felt bad for recommending it.

My husband used the natural mole remover cream and it worked like a charm. itworkspaste, the #1 natural mole and wart remover, and wart and mole vanish have the same/similar ingredients from what I can tell. I would think anyone of them should work. I haven't tried curaderm or dermatend because I didn't read great reveiws on them.

Anyway, When I saw what they did to my friends BF skin, I came here on this forum to see if anyone else had experienced it, then I researched other sites who may have had the same issues.

If you are a new poster here, you may get blamed for spamming so beware!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)