CureZone   Log On   Join
Tell the TRUTH, Mommyme1=Nurse Wendy, Sales woman!

Views: 9,756
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 870,091

Tell the TRUTH, Mommyme1=Nurse Wendy, Sales woman!

Dear Nurse Wendy,

I would be glad to share with the rest of the community the TRUTH about your links. Deny all you want but you did a poor job of covering your tracks. The thing that bothers me most is that you try to scare people away from using bloodroot, yet it is one of the ingredients in Cansema Black Salve which is what you claimed to use for your skin cancers! So, since you couldn't sell it, but could sell, or distribute, or be an affiliate for these other programs, you choose to bash the one product that actually worked for you after your surgeries failed. Shame on you. This is the last warning you will receive. If you post more links on Curezone.com I will inform Dusan Stojkovic, our Curezone webmaster. It would not be hard for people to find your whole name and address Wendy, it took me less than an hour. I would advise you to take all the money that you claim to make on one of your sites(well over $50,000 a year), and spend it on legitimate advertising. The "forums" are for posting info, not selling products. Curezone does have a Sponsors and Donators section at the bottom of every page. And if you choose to deny that you are nurse Wendy, I will gladly reveal the connections you left uncovered from mommyme1 to Nurse Wendy. Thank you in advance for doing the right thing.

In His Truth,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)