CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting liver cleanse on Sunday

Zara Views: 1,377
Published: 22 y

Starting liver cleanse on Sunday

I am on the 10th day of the Master Cleanse. Tomorrow I will drink orange juice only and will do the liver cleanse on Sunday.

I have done the liver cleanse twice in the past, with excellent results. But, I don´t have pleasant memories about the olive oil drink (who does?!!!) during my second cleanse. The flavor of the oil (Extra Virgin/First Cold Pressed) was too strong. I almost vomited, but I took the mixture making a big effort. I concentrated on the benefits and the fact that I had been on the Master-Cleanse for 12 days...So I drank it and went to bed with the most horrible taste, nausea and thinking I was never going to like olive oil again (which I love!). My sleep was not good, but the following day I expelled several green stones and I was happy to do the cleanse. I felt liberated!!

Now, I bought an olive oil (extra virging/first cold pressed) with 0.1° acidity. I think it is going to work better, because during the first cleanse I was able to take the olive oil-grapefruit juice mixture more easily.

If anyone out there has any recommendations about the liver cleanse in general and on how to make it more pleasant, please let me know!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)