CureZone   Log On   Join
Some advice, please.

Views: 1,555
Published: 22 y

Some advice, please.

I fear that this might be a long post, so I offer my apologies in advance. I am having some general health issues about which I would appreciate some advice from the readers.

Some background information:

I am a 37 year old married male who is 6 foot 3 inches tall and weigh approximately 250 pounds. My Blood Type is O+ and I have been having some health issues in the last few years that appear to be getting worse. I have not tried, with the exception of one liver cleanse ( Hulda Clark ) last summer, ny of the Curezone recommended protocals as I am confused as to the proper order in which to undertake them for my issues.
I am self employed in a very stressful occupation which is high profile and pressure packed. I have been diagnosed with the following conditions: ADHD, Sinusitis, Moderate Depression/High Anxiety, total cholesterol of 237, rosacea, basal cell carcinoma (several, surgically treated, moderately high blood pressure 145/90, as well as some bouts of a strange arrythmia that a cardiologist referred to as "early transition RSR" issue (my understanding is that it is almost like angina. Great for a 37 year old father of four to be dealing with!)
Some other basics:

I am formerly a good athlete that competed in endurance related sports (marathons, 10 mile runs, rowing) until the family obligations took that time away from me 5 years ago. I tend to drink too much alcohol (primarily beer and wine), eat either "very healthily" or very unhealthily depending upon my mood, particularly carbs, which I love. I am inconsistent in my exercise regime. I sweat profusely at all times of the day or night, have had long bouts with diarrhea, mixed with constipation for the 18 months or so, have a generalized pressure (can't really call it pain) under my upper right rib cage, and some shortness of breath at times. I also have periods of acid reflux for which I take Rolaids or Tums as needed. My sleep pattern has been extremely irregular and my wife is about to divorce me if I don't stop snoring. She says I could inhale the curtains. Unsure as to whether that might be sleep apnea.
For at least the last year (much more since September 11, 2001)I have been almost incapable of getting motivated to get my work done and been in generally "pissy" spirits.
I have was prescribed, and have been taking Paxil CR25 since the end of June for depression/anxiety, Adderall, 30 milligrams 2x daily for ADHD since early August, and have been on Claritin-D once daily for a couple of years for my sinusitis/allergies. (pollen, dust, grass, hard work , etc.).
I supplement with a good multi-vitamin, take flax seed oil capsules, gingko biloba and acidophilus daily.
To meet me you would not say that I look overweight, but more like a big, gregarious former jock. I do not appear unhealthy to the casual observer, but I feel as if I am operating at 10 per cent.
I apologize profusely for this long post, but before I increase my life insurance coverage substantially and take up sky-diving (joking) I figured I would put my case out to the group for comments of any sort. I am posting my email address so it is perfectly fine to contact me there as well.
Many thanks to you all and much health!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)