CureZone   Log On   Join
My Experienc With Benotine Clay...Awesome!!!

StarBrite Views: 11,070
Published: 22 y

My Experienc With Benotine Clay...Awesome!!!

Hi Guys!

I have had a bump-type 'thing' on my nose for about two months now. It looked kind of like skin cancer,(several people in my family has had it)... since it would not go away, even after trying EVERYTHING. I was looking at it last night, and decided to try one more thing brfore going to the Dr.'s I purchased a jar of " Aztec Indian Healing Clay" 100% Bentonite, some months ago and have used it as a facial several times with good results. It is eally great for reducing the size of your pores, which is the main reason I got it in the first place. (pores on my nose which have gotten bigger with age :>(..Anyway, this thing on my nose (not really a bump, but a raised dry-patch) was the size of 1/2 the size of a pencil eraser. I applied 1/2 teaspoon clay with enought 'Apple Cider Vinegar' to make a paste, put in on my nose and let dry for 30min. I repeated this for three times and when I rinsed the clay off the last time, I WAS AMAZED AT WHAT I SAW...all of the swelling WAS GONE. It had reduced what ever it was, to the size of JUST THE PORE, with a little white hard stick-thing right in the middle of the pore. (it reminded me of a splinter) I could rub over the top, and feel a little hard top, but could not pull it out of the pore, So, I took a pair of sweezers, took hold of the top of the 'splinter-thing' and when I pulled it out, it was like a 'cork in a bottle'...blood just pored out of the pore, about a teaspoon!! and when it stopped bleading, just a small opened pore remained!!

This morning, just a little red spot where the pore is, but THAT IS ALL. I mixed another paste and applied it to my nose this morning, and when I rinsed it off, almost nothing remains!!! This stuff is AMAZING..JUST TRY IT !!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)