CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Masculinisation .... NEED SERIOUS HELP !!!

Views: 13,196
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 865,120

Re: Masculinisation .... NEED SERIOUS HELP !!!

Take another step back here:

You're not a female trapped in a man's body. You're a female trapped in a body which has quite a number of things in common with a man's body. You lack entirely the primary sexual characteristics of a male in that you don't have and never will have testes and a functional penis. What you do have is a body which has many of the characteristics which are usually thought of as *secondary* sexual characteristics of males, but which are actually quite common among females also.

It's so easy -- and most of us have done it -- to think that the media stereotype of the idealized woman is what we should all look like. Well, sorry, but very few women look like that in reality.

I know where you're coming from. At 15 I had a heavier moustache than any of the boys my age and was shaving it every day. What's more, I didn't have any breasts either. And my legs were hairier than any of tbe boys my age, too. What I've come to realize is that I'm female but not feminine. I've met some of those m to f gender changes -- they're not really convincing anyway. Personally, I'll settle for where I am, gender-wise. Female, heterosexual, but not feminine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)