CureZone   Log On   Join
Congrats on your find, Scott! [n/t]

John Cullison Views: 5,745
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 86,404

Congrats on your find, Scott! [n/t]

A few weeks ago I posted a message indicating that I had read that sluggish liver can be helped by massage. I bought a muscle massager by Homedics and a heating pad. Nearly every night I put the heating pad over the liver/gallbladder are and use the massager on top of the heating pad.

My digestion of fats appears to be significantly improving. I am not sluggish anymore after eating a fatty meal. I am still going continue the oil/juice flushing. I am planning to do another flush in a week. Its been a month since my last one. I did a bunch of them before, but I think I didn't space the flushes far enough apart.

I think the massaging helps soften the "junk" inside the liver more effectively than the herbs, malic acid and lemon juice I had been using before. My stools are still often greasy, but with the massaging, I am able to eat fats again without the total feeling of sluggish fatigue I felt before.

Give it a try. Obviously be careful not to hurt yourself. The massage can be vigorous - but don't overdo it. You can adjust the intensity of most massagers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)