CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Hep B experience

Views: 4,820
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 861,157

Re: My Hep B experience

Sounds like the vaccine gave you the exact symptoms of hep b itself. As I have had acute hep b myself (it was only acute, thank goodness) I know the symptoms. ITs horrible.

I would definitely treat your liver with some good herbs for a while to help it. Milk thistle, some beets, herbal teas, juicing, maybe go to the health food store and ask them for some herbs for your liver for a little while. and watch your alcohol for a while. Pretty hard on the liver if it is sick.

Maybe even a liver cleanse. Hannah kroeger version - Apple juice for two days straight - starting at 8 in the morning - 8 0z after that every two hours until 8 pm 16 oz of apple juice (only organic of course) . On the second night, take 1/4th cup of extra virgin olive oil. Drink it down. It will help cleanse your liver bile duct. your liver needs some extra special care right now. Be prepared, green stuff will come out. Yuck. I came down with hep b years ago while living in NYC. I am not sure how I got it but since there are a number of ways to get it, it could have been anything. Hep b is soooo easy to get. Anyways, although I am now immune to the virus for ever, I have been told my liver is somewhat scarred. This is a serious virus. My advice is to help your liver regain its strength.

supplements and a cleanse, that is my advice.
Good luck! And I would continue healthcare work. It is a wonderful profession to be in!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (1)