CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded glad you're back trojangirl !!!

peacewithin Views: 1,680
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 861,927

glad you're back trojangirl !!!

yippee!!! trojangirl is back. i am so glad that you have come back to join me. it doesn't matter that you caved--what is important is that you are back. you can do this--just try your hardest to resist the cravings for the first 3 days--you can do this, i know you can. when you are tempted go try on some clothes that you love but are to small to fit you right now--this helps me. or go outside and do some yard work, go for a walk, a bikeride, whatever--just don't give into your body. remember your brain is in charge of your body. it is day 4 for me. i am not hungry, but i admit that an ice cap does sound darn good right now. i have been working for the past 4 nights but am off for the next 3. i am usually alright at work but when i am at home i want to eat in the evening. hope i am strong enough to resist the urges while at home. i have lost 4 pounds, which i am happy about, but also feel sad because i still have so much to lose. sometimes almost feels like it isn't going to happen. but then i tell myself the weight didn't come on overnight it took 7 months to get here so it is going to take sometime to come off. oh well, enough about me. i am so glad you are back!!!! please keep posting esp. if you feel the urge to eat--it will help. blessings to you.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Fun/Kids/Old_Images/011.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)