CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3 weeks on Lugol's. sorry, long!

want2beclean Views: 3,109
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 860,614

Re: 3 weeks on Lugol's. sorry, long!

After about 2 1/2 months, I noticed that suddenly my breasts didn't hurt anymore. It is such a free feeling. I am actually jogging on the treadmill at the gym now. I feel so much better for taking iodine, and I agree with you that it has been stolen from the public. My poor dear sister has breast cancer, and I wonder how much Iodine would have helped or would help today, but I cannot break her of the belief that what I am doing is not good. For about 2 weeks now I keep mashing my boobs expecting them to hurt, and they just plain don't. It has been years and years since I got any more than 1 or 2 days relief. I really feel that I had been missing something. When I talk to my clients, they are interested, but still wary of trying it. I always refer them to Iodine4health.com. I tell them to read it for themselves. I used to refer them here, but there has been so much dissension that I hesitate to - I am not being ugly, this is the first time I have posted in a while because of some of the stuff going on here. But if I were new to this forum, I would not know what to make of some of the back and forth here... But I was so happy to read the thrill in your writing, that I had to write back and concur with you.

Good for you - I am so happy for us!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)