CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does flushing really help undereye circles and the skin?

tasha92337 Views: 27,100
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 859,829

Re: Does flushing really help undereye circles and the skin?

hello, i suffer with dark circles and puffy eyes too! You and I both LACK OXYGEN
. eating lots of greens releases oxygen and cayenne pepper gets the blood flowing...

Ill give you what my naturopathic docter gave me: " By unclogging your bile ducts, proper digestion will takeplace, proper detox will take place and balance can be achieved"

Dark circles are from your kidneys-- Do Barefoots kidney formula with taking L-Glutamine

Puffy eyes are from the DIGESTION.

Poor digestion: add fresh ( not canned or cooked) pineapple to each meal. You can add Ume plum or raw vinegar to each meal, or you can take ginger too!!

***Drink spinach, kale, parsley, and beets twice a day. with white clove garlic

Also take milk thistle NAC, and alpha lipoic acid . Helps puffy eyes ALOT!!!

And Intake distilled water, lemon, and purified salt. This cleanses your colon, stimulates the liver and kills parasites PLUS this gives off the same strength as HCI

Also take Black-Walnut herb for parasites. parasites happen mainly because of poor digestion

I was told to take chlorphyll with food enzymes if you dont want to make these drinks.

i JUST started the barefoot kidney forumla and the rest above . I will keep you posted.

Drink teaspoon of flaxseed oil twice a day

do Oil Pulling!!

ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF CIRCLES IS Go on a strict candida diet. ( take probiotic that contains Lactobacillus, Bifobacterium and Acidodophilus,) cleanse your colon, liver and kidneys. You also have to wash your sinuses with a neti pot using grapefruit seed extract

If you have any questions let me know.

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)