CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Supplements for Leukemia?

Dquixote1217 Views: 6,395
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 858,475

Re: Supplements for Leukemia?

Rather than being redundant, I would suggest that you take a look at my other two recent posts here, including "Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer" and the one under the "tumor recurrence" topic.

I would point out that one of the earliest uses and successes of an aqueous Oleander extract was use in treating leukemia by the patent holder for Anvirzel, Doctor H. Z. Ozel, in Turkey.

I would also point out that, according to the present manufacturer of Anvirzel, Oleander extract has been shown to either eliminate or greatly lessen all known side effects of chemo when used as a complementary treatment.

Don't blame your doctors - they only practice what they have been taught (and they are forced by the AMA and FDA to toe a very strict line in what they say and do). Sadly, what they have been taught includes little to nothing about nutrition, natural remedies and treatments, removing toxins, healthy lifestyle choices and ways to treat the underlying causes of cancer and illness instead of addressing the parts of the body where the symptoms appear.

Live long, live healthy, live happy!

Tony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)