CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Supplements for Leukemia?

Vaidyan Views: 6,443
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 859,302

Re: Supplements for Leukemia?

Hi Mr. Dquixote1217,

I am an Ayurveda Vaidyan from India, and healing leukemia. Please probe in to the genuineness of my claim. Also please help me get in association with a research institute in America so that this remedy may be benefitial to the entire humanity.

Pranavidhya, Marmatantra, and Ayurveda & Siddha Kayakalpa combined have been found significantly superior to all other treatment systems to heal leukemia. This Pure Healing can address all verities of blood cancers including AML, ALL, CML and CLL. Result is unique in patients of all ages. However the speed of recovery in children is amazing.

I am glad to participate in study program of molecular biology or cancer genetics of universities of advanced nations to see scientifically how this healing reinstates normal cell functioning, even in diseases that do not respond to any treatment currently available. They can research if Pure Healing stops translocation of genetic matter from human chromosome number 15 to 17, nipping the anomaly in the bud. They also can see whether this therapy acts selectively, inducing cell death in only the malignant cells and not affecting neighboring healthy cells at all.

It is my sincere request to international scientific community to focus on what can be done to expand the current research environment so that practices that lie outside conventional Science are appropriately addressed.

Vaidyan, Kochi, India.

http://www.jamesvaidyanhealing.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)