CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brown eyes?

Pathway to Peace Views: 14,763
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 858,282

Re: Brown eyes?

Hi again ! Yes, those are the exact ingredients ! You might want to start off with a little less cayenne at first, but on the otherhand, you might be ok! If it burns too much for you, just decrease it a bit until you build up a tolerance..

i'm not really sure how many shades my eye looked lighter, or is it i can't remember (eek)? But i do know that my iris was very very clear and my eye colour was more vibrant. Perhaps this is why they also appeared lighter. My mom was the one who said my eyes glowed!

As for OP'ing, I do it too. Like you i saw a visible improvement in my skin..it seems rosier.

i have taken cayenne orally in the last few months, but not really on a regular basis - just whenever i remember. i put in my green drink in the morning. I like the flavour it gives it..

if you do the eyewash, it would be nice to hear of your results. for sure you'll receive benefits from it (:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)