CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Positive Thoughts

Karlin Views: 2,140
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 820,562

Re: Positive Thoughts

there is a reasoned post! This forum got off to a rocky start I think, but there are issues that abused men need to talk about.

I was not abused by my ex, nor was I an abuser. Some men are abused , not just physically either. Women do have that talent for manipulation [MAN-ipulation?], or maybe thats a sexist thing to say, as men often manipulate like dirty dogs too. Women are better at it!! lol

The other thing is sex. For one thing, it is used as a bargaining chip or a reward by both sexes, whereas it should be 'without strings attached', otherwise it is all a bit like prostitution.

The way sex is used by advertisers, and society in general, is kind of "abusive to our natural instincts". Really, not a joke. Men are led around by their penis and that can be a form of abuse. Sure, you are saying "go ahead, that kind of abuse is fine by me". lol - it is funny, it IS difficult to be serious about it. And thats what I mean. We are "fully indoctrinated", we are perfectly willing subjects who will do anything to get sex, and laugh when the truth of it is shown to us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)