CureZone   Log On   Join
Egg yolk cures acne!

Nick Views: 24,368
Published: 22 y

Egg yolk cures acne!

Just thought I'd write to mention this in case none of you had heard about it before.

About four months ago my grandmother sent me a newspaper clipping that contained a letter to Ann Landers. In the letter a woman explained how she had cured her Acne using egg yolk as recommended by an east indian woman she had met. First, you separate the white from the yolk and then you smear the yolk all over your face; let it dry for ten minutes then wash it off. Do this every day for a month and then twice a month for three more months.

Anyway, I started this process just after Christmas and now my face is almost totally clear. I didn't follow their instructions exactly;

I did it once a day for two months and now I do it once a week.

Apparently egg yolk has large amounts of vitamin a in it, which is used in retinol and in retin a, and that is why it works, but the main thing is that it does. Smearing egg yolk onto your body is nasty at first, but don't let that deter you, you will be gald you did.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at:

Nikolai@cyber-age.net

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)