CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Baby Boomer's Health Worse Than Parents

justnmerciful Views: 2,359
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 851,757

Re: Baby Boomer's Health Worse Than Parents

Oh my!

I haven't yet finished reading this article. I will as soon as I finish posting though.

When I read the following paragraph it was like getting an ah-ha moment at the same time as a slap in the face!

""We're seeing some very powerful evidence all pointing to parallel findings," said Mark D. Hayward, a sociologist at the University of Texas at Austin. "The trend seems to be that people are not as healthy as they approach retirement as they were in older generations. It's very disturbing.""

For some time now I've been talking about how our food industry is poisoning us, about how our doctors don't help anyone and instead prescribe poisons that make us sicker. And, now the attack on our ability to make our own choises regarding health with the CAM therapies. Oh, oh, oh... when I read the above paragraph it dawned on me what may be motivating all this.

Medicare, or Social Security Benefits to the aged.

Suppose it's a plan to reduce government costs?

Well, back to reading the rest of the article.

just-n

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)