CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AMAZING AND SIMPLE - AVOCADO (high in fiber and iron)

wolfsroseyahoo Views: 8,002
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 852,903

Re: AMAZING AND SIMPLE - AVOCADO (high in fiber and iron)

I have tried several of these breads and though I started out on the california style I believe that there are seeds in there that are not ground and I prefer my flax seeds to be ground. I do the sprouted whole wheat, haven't tried the mult-grain yet. I have not tried Ezekial bread yet. The iron count per slice is 6% in this bread, and I like that as I am still building my iron stores. I bet all the breads are good! Do you have an Acme or a Giant grocery near you? They carry these breads.

My husband (italian and loves the white italian pasta and rolls) occassionally will eat the whole wheat toasted alongside of a salad and doesn't complain about it anymore... only whimpered a bit until he tasted it.

Let me know how it goes.... I consume between 1 to 1 & 1/2 avocados daily. Throw them on salad too adds a richness that allows you to use less dressing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)