CureZone   Log On   Join
AMAZING AND SIMPLE - AVOCADO (high in fiber and iron)

Views: 9,596
Published: 17 y

AMAZING AND SIMPLE - AVOCADO (high in fiber and iron)

Struggled for nearly a year as my digestion (constipation) got worse.

Tried healthy healthy eating.... juices fibre ... couldnt touch this.
Would go from nothing to too much of laxative effect, and hemoglobin was taking a hit when the gentle help was not so gentle in food and other cures.

Here is what works for me, in addition to a healthy Diet (was anemic and suffering bad digestion/fibroids put pressure on digestive tract)
oh my goodness....

Find a good avocado source, pick up a good healthy mixed grain bread like the Alvarado St Bakery (not your fluff grain or whole wheat) and simply toast and eat one slice in morning with half an avocado and again at night same.

You may want to start with a half in am and half at noon to give your system a jump start if you are desperate. If you have a hard time finding good Avocados look for mission from mexico those are always good inside. A good avocado should not be stringy inside. Try several supermarkets till you find a nice source that is creamy inside vs stringy/rotting.

YOU WILL BE AMAZED.... not even the fibroid can stop my bowels now and my hemoglobin is going up each month. (all the fibers prior and gentle cures were not gentle enough- avocado is gentle along side of that yummy bread)

Here is an example of just how healthy an Avocado is for those who would like more info on Avocados:
http://www.avocadosource.com/WAC2/WAC2_p037.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)