CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: C1 & C2

healing naturally Views: 14,899
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 849,896

Re: C1 & C2

I don't have lot a lot more to tell about C-1 & C-2. I was being taught by a massage therapist who used a lot of hydrotherapy in his practice. He had John Harvey Kellogg, MD 's books on "Rational Hydrotherapy" (that's the title). He got a lot of his information from those books, but not all. He told me that it had been his personal experience & observation on himself and then with clients that whenever the upper cervical vertebrae went out of alignment that it was always connected with toxins/ toxic load. He said that he had found that the H/C fomentations over the liver & kidneys took care of the toxin problem and then the vertebrae went back into alignment on their own!

Several weekends ago I developed a muscle spasm in my neck (it was on a Friday evening). I tried hot & cold over the muscle. It had almost no effect which shocked me. I need to mention that I had been on Lugol's several weeks and was up to 4 drops twice a day. Anyway, I went to bed. Saturday morning I couldn't even turn over in bed without reaching my hand up and supporting my neck. I made it out of bed and took a couple of steps and I guess I moved my head a little. The level of pain with the spasm went off the scale, dropping me to the floor! For those that are familar with anatomy, I think the muscle was the left splenius capitis. Anyway, I knew I had to do something. Then I remembered about the liver/kidney foments for the upper cervical vertebrae and even though this was a muscle (a very loud muscle) and not a vertebrae, I decided to try it. The pain reduced while I was doing the foments. It wasn't gone as the muscle was very sore once it wasn't in spasm anymore. But, it was a very liveable level of discomfort and over the course of the day, the soreness resolved. By bedtime that evening I was back to normal.

So, I am pondering a new theory that just maybe, except for accidents like whiplash injuries, your average run-of-the-mill needing to go to the chiropractor might just as easily be solved with H/C foments over the liver/kidneys. I don't know yet, but... I have now had 2 separate events (the muscle spasm and the lower cervical vertebrae episode) that have responded to the H/C foments. Whether the foments will always work has yet to be explored. Whether they will do anything at all for say a herniated disc or the likes? Maybe not. But I think for the usually 'oh I tweaked my back, gotta go see the chiropractor' I think I am going to experiment some more with the foments and see just what they will work for. Especially since I am clearly still detoxing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)