CureZone   Log On   Join
thanks

warthog Views: 14,679
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 849,896

thanks

OH wow, thanks for mentioning this:

"I remembered that the man who taught me hydrotherapy had told me that his experience was that when C-1 or C-2 were misaligned, it was ALWAYS a case of toxins!"

Would you mind posting more info on this subject?? I started some Blair chiropractic last year. Blair chiros focus on adjusting your cervical vertebrae.

For a while, I have suspected that whether I am "out" and need adjusting has to do with my current state, and that I probably move "in" and "out" depending on how many toxins I am releasing. I am interested to know if others have experienced this - that if it's not worth worrying about the chiro & just focus on cleaning myself out, and then my body will realign on its own?

I have been "out" a lot more since the beginning of this year. A few different things are going on: I'm stressed, though possibly not necessarily more stressed than last year (when I was making "good progress" with the chiro). I get less exercise this year (unfortunately). And I've been detoxifying myself, particularly with the Iodine & with Lower Bowel Balance & an herbal kidney cleanse tea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)