Hulda Clark Cleanses

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
frank06 Views: 3,732
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 847,540

Re: The Post You Have Been Waiting For...SCATTERING

Thank you for this post. We're very lucky to have such a person of your knowledge that will answer any questions we may have on a daily basis.

When you mention people who become obsessed about parasites I must addmit that I am one to quickly bury my head in embarassment. As soon as I found out about parasites I started doing way too much para cleansing. Thankfully I had been doing major bowel/body cleansing beforehand trying to deal with candida.

I read about one guy here who thought he had parasites scatter to his brain. He was freaking out. The next day he found out he had picked up headlice. Dillusional?

I had a discussion with my grandmother about the whole subject of parasites and she told me several stories of her younger days with castor oil. She is half choctaw and well into her 70's, healthy and vibrant. She grew up on a farm and has been around some extremely nasty conditions, with plenty of opportunity to pick up parasites, and probably has picked up many. I asked why she doesn't and didn't incorporate parasite cleansing within our family. She told me that her parents and grandparents believed that as long as a person maintains a healthy happy attitude and a strong immune system parasites cannot take hold, that we will naturally drive demons out, however when we are not happy we are already burdened by a demon that will only invite other demons. When I was younger she told me if I remember those things I called but rockets(they were suppositories). She told me this was a blend of herbs she had made to rid me of pinworms.

I no longer obsess so much about my sickness. It's hard not to though when that's all you feel. I forget where I read this but "when one is tired of being sick one will then heal". I'm convinced my grandmother is one of the healthiest people around. All she does is stay happy. That's it. She has never taken medications, herbs(except kitchen herbs), surgery, etc. So long as we stay happy most of the time I truly believe that most of us who are ill will eventually get better. But there is always going to be suffering, and we must accept this and live with it. I know who said this. It was Buddha, hehe.

If you've read this far I'm sorry for wondering from the subject, this is just some info that I really felt I should share.

One day I hope to carry such knowledge, compassion, and caring as you have for helping/healing people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.116 sec, (2)