CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Post You Have Been Waiting For...SCATTERING

hopinso Views: 4,108
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 847,540

Re: The Post You Have Been Waiting For...SCATTERING

Thank you for addressing this issue. It will surely save a lot of confusion for many people, especially newcomers.. I felt the original posts on the subject had more of a tone of personal vendetta than an attempt to educate.

Over the years, I have wondered if there were a lot of cases of delusional parasites. I can certainly understand how that might happen. After I passed the one large tapeworn, I began to wonder if every muscle tic and digestive squirt might be another worm. However, I am not one to go overboard on any medicine, herbal or pharmaceutical.

I hope this episode is now going to be put to rest and we can get back to the business of healing. I need to get another round of Humaworm, but I am down with Shingles right now. I don't think I need to stress my system too much. I do hope to place an order in a few weeks when things improve.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)