CureZone   Log On   Join
the type precribed is Argentyn 23

ANVIL Views: 8,251
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 84,523

the type precribed is Argentyn 23

Thanks for the input.

Argentyn 23: it says on the bottle that it is a pyrogen-free medical grade silver hydrosol formulation. It features a unique particle size (average .0008 microns)and ultra fine dispersion that may enhance bio-availability. silver content is 99.99% pure. 23ppm concentration - 115 mcg in sterile ultra pure water. Compamy name is natural-immunogenics.

The problems you mentioned with CS... would you be able to read that on the bottle...as in protein fixers or voltage versus a generator?

I am encouraged that people have taken it for years and that there is actually a cure. I think I saw the woman with Agyria on "Ripleys" and she has been living with it most of her life.

And yes, it is pleasing to find a doctor that will consider alternative medicine along with conventional medicine. I have been looking for a doctor like him for 20 years! I am fortunate to have found him. Everyone that knows of him has only good things to say.

Thanks again for the help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)