CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: grey skin from colloidal silver

Sempronia Views: 7,727
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 84,522

Re: grey skin from colloidal silver

I was also worried when I decided to take Colloidal Silver . I have just started (it has been about two weeks), and I am mainly fighting a gram-3 negative infection that has taken over my face. I have already had some good results with the cs, but I think it will be a while to really eradicate this infection.
I am using a LOT, and I am spraying it on my face, maybe 10-20xs a day. I also use a netti pot twice a day to irrigate my sinuses and nasal passages where the infection is (ouch!). I ingest maybe two mouthfuls a day, maybe three. I am using cs i have made with the silver puppy generator.
I have such problematic skin, I really scared myself sick thinking about how my skin is going to retain the silver, PLUs the infection, and it will be horrible.
I often refer back to this article i found on the web when i'm scared of the argyria. It may make you feel better about what you are taking -- the author addresses the "famous" cases of argyria sufferers. I also think about everyone on this forum taking cs daily, some for years, and with no silver-turning.
My imagination can still make me go crazy, imagining myself totally silver. The best preventative is to just be smart about it -- take quality cs at reasonable doses and monitor your reactions to it. You have a doctor who has obviously used cs before, or he wouldn't prescribe it, so his faith should add extra confidence. i also think about the alternatives...which in my case is very little: bigger scary Antibiotics that "might" work? (no way! Antibiotics caused this mutant infection!! grrr..)

good luck!
http://www.argyria.info/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)