CureZone   Log On   Join
EMF in my home

Views: 3,801
Published: 17 y

EMF in my home

I would appreciate any advice in this area. I know so little and don't really understand it. I am now looking into the EMF in my home. The utilities company has agreed to come and measure the EMF here for me. Nice, huh? ANyway, one of my main concerns is that the head of my bed is against a wall that has the washer, dryer, and the electrical box for the entire house. He says the washer and dryer probably are OK as long as they aren't running when I am in there, but the electrical box is not good. He said you can buy something to cover it but it's expensive. But I don't see how covering it will help since I am on the other side, the side that cannot be covered. I bought a Teslar watch and have had a big benefit from it, but I want to do everything I can to protect myself. Any ideas?? Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)