CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine-Povidone Bath by Esme 90 OLD R/N

wombat Views: 6,200
Published: 17 y

Iodine-Povidone Bath by Esme 90 OLD R/N

I have to share this!
I just had a bath with quarter cup of povidone-iodine in (pour the stuff in after you've run your water, because otherwise you might stain your bath - mum and dad are going to be really annoyed). I have psoriasis, and the doctors have been insisting that it's not caused by parasites - but I've seen them, and they refuse to believe me. After the bath, I found these white "hairs" or fibres on my arms. Might have mistaken them for dog hairs - except we don't have a dog anymore (last one died 20 years ago, so I think we've cleaned the house out a couple of times since then), the downy fur that's the inner coat. Except these moved. I swear. Independently. I even held my breath, and kept very still. They moved. I also foudn the usual black fibres on my skin. I also feel really energised.
I'm posting this on every eczema and parasite forum I can find. I'm not completely healed, but I am on the road. I'm going to paint with PI now, but that part is not so great. Does anyone else find it forms a thin plasticy layer on top of the skin that makes you feel like the skin can't breathe?
rgds
esme
p.s. if you start using iodine, MAKE SURE you get enough supplements - magnesium, A, C, E and selenium and salt - read the Iodine forum. It's worth the hassle of supplementing - you feel the energy difference.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)