CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wondering...

magic_glitter Views: 2,563
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 830,081

Re: Wondering...

No. I do think we get what we give eventually, BUT it also depends. I think "karma" only lasts as long as you let it. If you feel sorry for yourself or guilty for past behaviour, then negativity will only stay in your life. If you forgive yourself, others, and ask others for forgiveness, then you're actively healing, and positivity will come in your life. It's just about realizing past mistakes, and changing accordingly. Treat yourself and your body better instead of abusing it with drugs and alcohol. Treat others better and get to the root of your anger, and learn how to forgive. By doing so, you're learning the lessons you needed to learn, and letting positivity into your life. Positivity was always there, you just didn't let it in before because you were caught up in a negative lifestyle and way of thinking, and refused to learn the lessons you needed to (aka running away, blaming others). Make sense?

Forget "karma" or being a "problem child" (lol, I was a problem child to an extent too, though I took my anger out in a different way). Just look at yourself, they way you are now, and love yourself. Forget others trying to guilt trip you into believing you deserve bad karma - nobody is perfect, and you're not expected to be perfect. Just practice forgiveness for yourself and everyone in your life, past, present and future. And accepting healing, particularly that you are worthy of healing.

You might benefit some reading this book: "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise L. Hay. I strongly recommend it for starting your healing journey :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)