CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I cannot conceive on this diet

no_biz Views: 8,441
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 827,413

Re: I cannot conceive on this diet

thank you, I think you are probably right about detoxing. there is a little obsession about it.
I do not eat grains usually. Yes, I used to, but now I don't. Indeed I believe they do more harm than good. In my opinion they are much worse than meats or dairy as a staple food.
I am sure that I can conceive at any time just by adding other fooda to the raw fruits and veggies I am having right now. I am just looking for info about what those extra foods should be.
I cannot find raw dairy but I can make kefir from pasteurized milk. I can also get some organic meat . I can add organic butter or cooked cereal. Which of these is worth doing it?

I already have eggs on a regular basis.

I am convinced that people can actually thrive on a primitive diet loaded with animal meats and fats and be very healthy.
I must also admit that SOME people that eat the Raw vegan diet seem to achieve amazing and superior results in the energy levels, longevity and youthful look, etc. BUT for som unknown reason many fail to get there and just get stuck like I did.
I think that probably raw is the best choice for all, and vegan is a good choice for some. the others must be omnivores in some way, at least temporarily.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)