CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Essiac or Medicine Man Tea and other treatments

luise Views: 6,158
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 820,995

Re: Essiac or Medicine Man Tea and other treatments

Thank you very much for such detailed response. I have read it with a great attention.

I have already purchased Essiac tea couple of days ago, but when I called one store to order new supplements for my mum, they told me that they have a Medicine man tea which differs from Essiac tea. They explained to me that it is original formula, it is more effective, work for all types of cancers while Essiac is very good for only some types. My mum is in serious condition and I do not have time to experiment with different teas and supplements so I wanted to check one more time if I have to buy Medicine Tea if it is more effective.

I have read that you cannot take Essiac with Cangron/Cancel as they neutralize each other. Would you perhaps know if Essiac can be taken with MGN-3 Mushroom treatment, Shark Liver oil, MSM therapy, Orachel, or any Enzyme therapy....

Thank you again for your help.

Kind Regards,
Luise

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)