CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fungal nail infection

duneseaprod Views: 14,035
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 814,775

Re: Fungal nail infection

I deal with people that are innoculated with fungus. I would advise being careful with probiotics and fungus. If the person has fungus as a result of metals in the tissues, such as the mucosal lining of the digestive tract, then the body will reject beneficial bacteria because they methylize the mercury and make it more potent. Many an austistic child with metals and fungus, much of which came from vaccinations and Antibiotics , were impaired further when naturopaths and chiros gave probiotics to them unknowingly exacerbating the condition. I do muscle testing and if someone has yeast they almost never strengthen with probiotics or any fermented food until the yeast in eradicated and brought back down to its inactive phase. Many times the lining is so inflamed from the fungus and parasites that the immune system doesn't allow much of anything on the surface because even the good bacteria are aggravating in large amounts. From my experience coptis+spilantes, citricidin (citrus seed), sf722 (undecenoic acid), taken 3Xday for about a month coupled with a special diet is enough to knock down the yeast. Typically yeast and metals show together. Its almost always more than just candida ablicans. The different species all like the conditions set up by Antibiotics , birth control, sweet diet, low qi, stress.
blessings,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)