CureZone   Log On   Join
NEWS: Unhealthy Gums Linked to Pancreatic Cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Real WEIGHT LOSS
Regenerate your digestive system and organs. Speed up your metabolism...

Karlin Views: 1,128
Published: 17 y

NEWS: Unhealthy Gums Linked to Pancreatic Cancer

Here are two links to news that tells of gum disease that leads to pancreatic cancers, and other chronic illness, but they don't touch on that 2nd part much.

1] "Cancer News: Unhealthy Gums Linked to Pancreatic Cancer:"

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/health/articles/070119/19health.pancreas.htm

2] "Gum disease causes causes chronic inflammation throughout the body that ultimately predisposes people to cancer of the pancreas"

http://tinyurl.com/3awy6s

------

K - First off, the answer for people without fillings and drillings is to use H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) and Colloidal Silver to keep your mouth clean; for the rest with comprimised dental conditions it is likely better to just get rid of them and go for dentures if you want to live a long happy life. Also, tell your dentist to f**k off, just for me.

OKAY - the main thing here is the NEWS: in the mainstream news, that partner of corporate crimes, it is reported that dental bacteria is causing "other illnesses".

Many of us here at Cure Zone have discussed the chroinc illnesses that we suspect come from dental bacteria.

This helps us confirm that, but it doesn't go as far as we "know" it could have, in that they didn't actually say Fibromyalgia and Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome and so on are caused by these buggers.

But - it does tell us that the "way these periodontal-originated cancers occur" is a mechanism for all sorts of illnesses to start up. HA!!!!

Golly, someone tell Harley Girl!! We have been vindicated!!!!

There is many more details to this issue, like that there are about 500 different TYPES of bacteria in the mouth, and that cracked, drilled enamel [courtesy of the dentists themselves] will invite those bacteria into deep recesses and into root canals and thereby infect us with all sorts of illnesses

The main thing that is not discussed, for me anyhow, is that DENTAL EXTRACTIONS are the only sane therapy for chronically ill people. No use f**king around with trying to fix those rotten teeth, unless it is just one or two, but in cases like mine where decay and so on was evident in many teeth, and most teeth had allready had dental proceedures done to them, compromising the enamel, the teeth just gotta GO!!

Dentures are ok. Not great, much better than having painfull teeth that might be making you ill, or killing you.

I have no teeth left, and after they got taken out, my headaches disapeared, my Fibromyalgia pains went away, my Chronic Fatuge ended that day. I endured so much pain other than the tooth pains, which were also OUTRAGEOUS. Those f**king 'dentites' refused to pull my teeth, telling me they are there to save teeth not fix them... %¤#&!§-s, I would have them sent to jail. Some would tease me about handling pain poorly, some would tell me I was just trying to save my money and that they cannot be part of such a poor choice. No, I was begging to get my teeth pulled because they hurt and I suspected they were making me ill. Years on end of constant dental pains, that dentists never could figure out why they hurt so much, could never help me, but refused to pull them.

Cruel, inhumane treatment by dentists was just one part of what I was going thru, I don't know if I will ever stop being angry at them. Now that we learn they are killing us with Pancreatic cancer, maybe we can stop them in their game of "profitting by creating illness" by drilling kids enamel. It is now illegal in Britian to drill any kids teeth under age 12... tells us something is wrong here when I had 17n teeth with fillings by age 17! - the dentist I saw as a kid was just "creating business" {CTP, OTS] .

HA!!
Karlin

-----------etc:
CARE: the answer for people without "fillings and drillings" in your teeth is to use H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) and Colloidal Silver to keep your mouth clean; for the rest with comprimised dental conditions it is likely better to just get rid of them and go for dentures if you want to live a long happy life.

I seriously doubt that dental cleanings [by oral hygenists] help this problem at all.

PS WHO [world health Org] on Chronic Illnesses:

http://www.who.int/features/2005/chronic_diseases/en/index.html

{read this short thing and consider that dental bacteria is the cause of it all!!!]

Also, tell your dentist to f**k off, just for me. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)