CureZone   Log On   Join
more on the mega pull

trapper/kcmo Views: 9,782
Published: 17 y

more on the mega pull

seeing colors? no, not really. but i did one night just as dusk was settling in. that visual purple was just a sign of things to come, though.

i pull at least five times a day, mostly in a row, maybe with a little break in between or maybe a drink of water in between. the magic number seems to be five. here is what definitely has been happening.

i get a feeling in my head that feels like a tingle. it is certainly a lightness of being. i feel calmer and think more clearly. i am in a good mood and have plenty of energy. i do this in the late afternoon and it lasts into the evening, even till bed.

my night vision is supremo. i am not bothered by the brightest lights, glare from rain conditions, none of it. my vision is clear at night and i can see as far as the light reaches.

then there is this. i get that kundalini "chill" up and down my spine almost on a daily basis. there are times when i can make it happen time after time after time.

im a kid again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)