CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Perplexed about water filters

trapper/kcmo Views: 3,014
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 806,703

Re: Perplexed about water filters

1. Is it necessary to put minerals into distilled water? If so, what do you use?

it is best to mix it with a little juice, like sqeezing a lemon into it. there are many ways to restructure and enliven water. i set mine out in the yard for a couple of days in glass jugs. i call it yard water. it is very good just like that. i get my minerals from herbs and food. making a light tea with herbs is good, too.

2. Does anyone know anything about the Kenmore Water Purifier?

i have one. it is good for the money. they go on sale about twice a year. it seems to me february is one of those months. it is usually a good savings, say $50 or so off of regular price.

3. Any other suggestions for a dependable way to filter water? Or another good Distiller? Or a product I haven't thought of?

if you are not prepared to spend a lot of money, then go cheap. ones like the kenmore can be had for about $100. they are disposable, basically, but can last for years. once they go bad they are hard or impossible to fix and you just buy another. to get a better one you will spend five or ten times what the kenmore costs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)