CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair loss- desperate for advice!

Lovey Views: 12,506
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 804,566

Re: Hair loss- desperate for advice!

If you can, do not wash your hair every day. If your hair isn't naturally oily, try washing it every few days or however long you feel comfortable leaving it unwashed. If you don't use hair spray and have naturally dry or normal hair, you don't really need to wash it every day. Hair doesn't get really dirty that fast anyway. Moisture losens the grip your scalp has on the hair and conditioner is even worse. When my hair was falling out, it also got brittle and ratty so bad I couldn't get a comb through it. It was terrible. It took time.

Your folicles and hair should already be getting stronger. If hair is still falling out quite a bit, there is more that is missing. Hair falls out as a result of toxins overloading your body and lack of vitamins and mierals being absorbed by your body. Your problem may be that you still need to do more cleansing and get the toxins out. Urine therapy is a diarrhetic and it goes through your intestines, colon and bowels, which hepls clean them out, but not fast enough when you are dealing with major hair fall out.

I realize a lot of us are not rich, I sure am not. So I bought a home colonic kit that I really like. It has cleaned out literally pounds of build up in my colon since I started using it. Plus, since I can re-use it and don't have to go in to get one done, I only have to pay once for all the colonics I want. You might want to consider finding some kind of colonic kit for yourself...Not an enema kit. Enemas don't get into the colon where the problems are. They only temporarily help constipation. A colonic kit is the best idea. The colonic will get rid of the toxic build up, so your body can absorb nutrients better. Also, Once one part of your body is healthy, everything else works more efficiently. Plus do some liver flushes. They are really fantastic for the liver and slowly improve your health.

Remember that if your hair is falling out, a fast is a bad idea. You're already not absorbing nutrients like you should be, so do not starve your body of any more nutrients by taking food away from it! :) You can check out my blog if you want.

Lovey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)