CureZone   Log On   Join
Sculpturing Pectoral Muscles

Logger Views: 3,451
Published: 18 y

Sculpturing Pectoral Muscles

The Incredible Hulk, Lou Ferrigno once said in an interview that he did not do bench presses. The reason was that bench presses failed to exercise the full range of his pectoral muscles. Lou Ferrigno has a webite, with his two daughters who are Fitness Coaches.  Link to Lou Ferrigno's website:  http://www.louferrigno.com/

I have recently been using a Fly Cable Machine. I set the two arms to the top, and I push down the cable with my hands, from a standing position, from the top of my stomach down to my belt and moving my arms to the side, and stepping forward, keeping the direction of pull as directly downward on the pectoral muscles as possible. As my arms are fully extended downward, at my sides, I breathe in and shrug my sholders downward tightening my pectoral muscles.

Next I switch the Flying Cable arms to on notch from fully downward positon, #11 showing. I set my weight setting, and then grab the cables and step out as I pull the cables from behind my back, and bending my arms and pulling my arms forward, Tightening my pecotoral muscles, and bringing my arms forward to about 1/3 of the way up. And repeat, stepping backward, and putting my arms behind my back, at my sides.

I have a slant board for decline presses, but I just never used it. My slant board is now in storage. I have some free wights.

My routine feels good, although I have not really done much build up yet. I like the feeling of contact with my woman's chest, after I have exercised my pectoral muscles. My chest feels energized.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)