Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Catman_dude Views: 2,783
Published: 18 y

Ny beloved mother has gone

To everyone,

My mother has passed away peacefully yesterday morning at 3:52am (Fri Dec. 29th). She was a beloved mother and friend. I woke up that morning at 3:45am and felt restless. I prayed to the Lord to take Mom or to miraculously heal her. The Lord took her to be with Him. I got the phone call from the hospital soon afterward.

I do blame both the natural healing world and conventional medicine for ignoring the effect that emotions have on health. My mother did not have a very happy marriage but she did stick to it for 40 years. When wives go to bed each night frustrated, feeling abandoned, and not feeling loved by your husband, they break inside. A deep, worry-free, happy sleep is needed for health.

When my mother and father separated, she thought life would be better but it got worse. She was shocked that the courts made HER move out of the house and she worried about how she was going to find a place to live. That was resolved but then my sister went through a relapse of cancer and my mother tried to help her get well but that didn't happen. My sister died and my mother for awhile thought it was partly her (Mom's) fault. Later, her eyesight started failing her and she lost her job at a health food store. Her hypothyroid condition (which I didn't know a thing about) worsened and her health just kept going down and down, causing further emotional upheavel. She eventually went into the hospital January 2005. I took her into my apartment after her 4-month stay in rehabilitation in August 2006. A year later, one Friday in August 2006, my mother smiled at me as I went to work but when I got home, she was different, much lower energy. She didn't go to the toilet herself anymore and I guess I should have gone to the doctor at that time. She probably had a stroke or heart attack then. But come last November, she was back into the hospital again and despite showing some improvement she rapidly went downhill.

People like my mother can't heal through typical natural healing methods, including Dr. Schulze 's, because the emotional scars of the past and present prevent healing. Supposedly Sam Biser's new healing course and the Emotional Freedom Technique deals with this. BUT people like my mother need to start making changes BEFORE they lose their abilitiy to prepare proper meals, lose their ability to do exercises, lose their ability to step in and out of the tub, etc. It is VERY HARD to do the necessary healing steps for someone who can't take care of themselves even in the little bit. Sam's course came a bit too late for my mother. It was just not meant to be.

If you live a happy life overall, in a good relationship and no stress over finances, etc., then many natural healing methods could be all you need and perhaps it may cure you. But as I stressed above, more than the typcial natural healing methods would be needed if things were not good in the past as well as the present because the tissues remember and retain the negativity, impairing healing.

Please pray for me as I deal with my emotions, especially at night. After all I said above, I'd like to say that my mother was definitely a wonderful Christian and is singing with the angels!

God bless,
Timothy Bell (for Alefair, my mother)
Virginia Beach VA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)