CureZone   Log On   Join
A Narcissist story, interview with a Narcissist & NPD site links

Views: 14,575
Published: 18 y

A Narcissist story, interview with a Narcissist & NPD site links

A man walked out of church one day, as the man was walking a giant burst of flames appeared before the man, it was satan in all his evil fire, satan was as hideous as one would expect, complete with a red tail, monsterous appearance and red horns protruding from his head.
Fear me, I am satan, the devil yelled at the man, the man looked at satan and said, 'satan, get lost'.
satan was confused, why aren't you afraid of me, satan asked the man.
the man looked at satan and said, I was married to your sister the NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) for 25 years, so you don't scare me, now go away. With that, satan angerly dissapeared and the man walked calmly home.
~~~~~
The man had divorced his NPD wife and overcome the hell of dealing with an NPD.
~~~~
As to why anyone would deal with an NPD:
It is unresolved repitition compulsion or the fear of our lonliness that drives us into a hell (dealing with a NPD) that is much worse then any solitude. Best advice is get away from a NPD, face your fears of solitude and deal with any repitition compulsion issues and you will find solitude and resolution a great blessing. 75% of NPDs are male. 25% of NPDs are female. From the website:
http://www.healthyplace.com/Communities/Personality_Disorders/Site/Transcript...
Psycologists, Psyciatrists and others familiar with NPD call the Narcissistic Personality Disorderd person " a cancer to others" and when you get rid of the NPD, "you get rid of any cancer in your life". From the book: Lethal Lovers and Poisonous People, H.B.Braiker,Ph.D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)