CureZone   Log On   Join
Peripheral polyneuropathy - please advice

pankulsh Views: 6,623
Published: 18 y

Peripheral polyneuropathy - please advice

Hi All:
I eat raw foods (fruits and vegetables), nuts and seeds, do aerobic and weght training regularly, do enemas, juicing, hot-cold showers, use Dr. Christopher's complete bone, tissue and cartilage formula and massage oils.

I need your advice and help on my health situation. MRI and EMG that was done 4 years ago showed that I have peripheral polyneuropathy. Only thing that Doctor told me to do was to take Vitamin - B12 injections that I took for 3 years until this year in January when I did Incurables program and stopped taking all medication. Moreover I thought that I will get enough B vitamins from Dr. Schulze superfood that has sea veggies etc in it so I have continued taking superfood until now.

Following are the symptoms that I suffer with on a daily basis - Loss of reflexes in both legs, weak reflexes in arms, tingling and numbness when I sit for a longer period of time especially on floor with crossed legs, weakness in distal muscles of legs that has gotten stronger but I still have difficulty in standing up or walking on heels and toes, often have pain in my right leg, right leg is slightly thinner than left leg, leg muscles freeze and muscles cramp when exposed to severe cold. I live in Buffalo, New York and its pretty cold here but I have learnt to take precautions when I go outside in cold.

I have read that Vitamin B-1 and B-12 are particularly helpful in neuropathy, is that right?? The following website
http://www.realfoodnutrients.com/NEU/home.htm
offers special forms of these highly absorptive vitamins that can help with neuropathy. In your opinion should I try these instead of injections and other over the counter products sold in stores like GNC?? Is this the only remedy for my symptoms??

Can anyone else on this forum help me and advise on what do I need to do to get my peripheral neuropathy and its symptoms better??

Please advice on my health situation.

Thankyou very much.

Pankaj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)